Re: help me on creation cube

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: help me on creation cube
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
raha sadeghi <raha.sadeghi@gmail.com> wrote:

> i had active cube in template1; i mean i run cube.sql and there
> are cube functions in my databases but i don't know how to create
> cube!!!
> please help me  and explain me how to do these kind of things step
> by step!!

Before anyone can make useful suggestions, I think you need to
provide a bit more detail about what you have, what you're trying to
do, and what problems you're having.

Even though you're not reporting a problem, exactly, some of the
suggestions here may help:

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Guide_to_reporting_problems

-Kevin