Re: Autovacuum stopped running

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: Autovacuum stopped running
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
"Benjamin Krajmalnik" <kraj@illumen.com> wrote:

> This happened again on another server with these same settings.
> I did not see any long running transaction, and the autovacuum
> launch process was running.

Like last time, all ten autovacuum workers were running?  What does
CPU and disk activity look like in this state?  The contents of
pg_locks might yield a clue.  If you have all ten workers showing on
the task list, but they don't seem to be making much progress,
connecting to each with gdb (or equivalent) and getting a backtrace
might be useful.

-Kevin