Re: High context switches occurring

От Anjan Dave
Тема Re: High context switches occurring
Дата
Re: High context switches occurring
Список pgsql-performance
Re-ran it 3 times on each host -

Sun:
-bash-3.00$ time pgbench -s 10 -c 10 -t 3000 pgbench
starting vacuum...end.
transaction type: TPC-B (sort of)
scaling factor: 1
number of clients: 10
number of transactions per client: 3000
number of transactions actually processed: 30000/30000
real    0m36.579s
user    0m1.222s
sys     0m3.422s

Intel:
-bash-3.00$ time pgbench -s 10 -c 10 -t 3000 pgbench
starting vacuum...end.
transaction type: TPC-B (sort of)
scaling factor: 1
number of clients: 10
number of transactions per client: 3000
number of transactions actually processed: 30000/30000
real    0m50.380s
user    0m2.621s
sys     0m7.818s

Thanks,