Re: Slow "Select count(*) ..." query on table with 60 Mio. rows

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: Slow "Select count(*) ..." query on table with 60 Mio. rows
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Greg Smith <greg@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

> There's a whole list of FAQs that are documented on the wiki but
> not in the main FAQ yet leftover from before the main FAQ was
> hosted there. You can see them all at
> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Frequently_Asked_Questions
>
> I just haven't had time to merge those all usefully into the main
> FAQ.

Well, unless you object to the way I did it, there's one down.
Should I remove it from the list of "Other FAQs" on the page you
cite?

(Of course, it goes without saying that you're welcome to improve
upon anything I put in there.)

-Kevin