Re: Backslashes in bytea values

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: Backslashes in bytea values
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Lewis Kapell <lkapell@setonhome.org> wrote:

> I forgot to mention that all of these insertions are being done
> via PHP scripts, and we are using the pg_escape_bytea function
> (part of the PHP Postgres extension) to escape the data being
> inserted into bytea columns.  Rather important item, that.
>
> Does this address all the concerns which you raised?

I'm not familiar with that extension or its functions, but it sounds
like you're probably in better shape than I thought when I read your
first email.   :-)

Perhaps someone who knows that extension can comment on the issues
around E'' literals, the escape_string_warning setting and the
standard_conforming_strings setting.

-Kevin

Сообщение: Re: Backslashes in bytea values
Сообщение: Re: Backslashes in bytea values