Re: postgresql.nl

От Gavin M. Roy
Тема Re: postgresql.nl
Дата
Список pgsql-www
There is the ability to use Framewerk and we're very close to beta at
this point (that is I am using it in production on paid sites now)
and stuff is just at a clean up and document stage.  I would
seriously look at translating the site using the existing
www.postgresql.org code developed by Alexy and instead providing a
translation and pointing postgresql.nl to that.

My 0.02 again,

Gavin

On Dec 12, 2005, at 11:00 AM, Gevik babakhani wrote:

> To my knowledge there is no translation to Dutch and I would also
> like to
> add local content that is NL specific.
>
> Gavin,
>
> I saw that framenwerk is used to build the
> http://thepostgresqlfoundation.org/. Is there any chance to reuse
> that code?
>
> Gevik

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: