Re: SSL certificates issue

От Asia
Тема Re: SSL certificates issue
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thank you for your reply. I agree that this configuration could be better and this is why I sent my post.

There is still one concern remaining. As I said I have working configuration with libpq and jdbc. For jdbc I created
keystore,that is properly used with connection ssl=on parameter and clientcert=1 in og_hba.conf, everything works fine.

The issue is why for libpq it is enough to have only one lowest level root certificate matched besides the fact that
certificatepostgresql.crt that is presented to server contains actually 3 certs (2 from Intermediate authority with
lowestlevel root).
For JDBC it was not enough, I had to put whole CA chain to be able to create succesfull connection. It seems lipqg does
notsupport chained CA's.

I need to confirm that this is working as designed (I will be able to adjust my solution depending on the answer).

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Joanna