Re: sudden program termination: no warning, error, or crash

От Erwin Brandstetter
Тема Re: sudden program termination: no warning, error, or crash
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Michael Shapiro wrote:
> The PgAdmin download page offers 1.8.4 -- even though the main page
> says 1.8.2 is the current release.
> Is 1.8.4 a good release? If not, is 1.8.3?
>

> On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 5:11 PM, Erwin Brandstetter <brsaweda@gmail.com
> <mailto:brsaweda@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     (...)
>     It is hard to comment on that at all if you don't remember what you
>     did to trigger the crash. Even harder if you don't mention your
>     version of pgadmin. (!)
>     A couple bugs causing crashes like that have been fixed in the past. A
>     few more for the upcoming release 1.8.4. <http://1.8.4.> An
>     upgrade might help.
>
>     Regards
>     Erwin

As I said: upcoming release. (1.8.3 was skipped because of a bug.)
Dave is going to announce it soon if no problems are found. I am testing
right now.
Yes, it should be a good release. Download it to be one of the first to
have it - and test it. :)

Regards
Erwin

Сообщение: Re: sudden program termination: no warning, error, or crash
Сообщение: Re: sudden program termination: no warning, error, or crash