Re: trouble with a join on OS X

От Kirk Wythers
Тема Re: trouble with a join on OS X
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
At this point there are no silly questions. But I am running the
query under the shell session that I adjusted. I did discover that
ulimit -d only changes the shell session that you issue the command
in. So I changed ulimit -d to unlimited, connected to the db with
psql db_name, then ran the select command (all in the same shell).