Re: Training events policy ... first test case

От Kevin Hunter
Тема Re: Training events policy ... first test case
Дата
Re: Training events policy ... first test case  ("Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>)
Re: Training events policy ... first test case  (jam@zoidtechnologies.com)
Список pgsql-www
At 11:51p -0400 on 03 Nov 2007, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Kudos on this but I agree with the blob of text argument.. perhaps we
> could change:
>
> There are 21 training events in 4 countries scheduled over the next six
> months from EnterpriseDB, CertFirst, Open Technology Group and others.
> Take a look at our schedule to find the training that you want.

> 21 events in 4 countries <link over the next six months >.

Or perhaps:

In the next six months, there are <link>21 events</link> in 4 countries
from 13 different companies.

Kevin

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: "Marc G. Fournier"
Сообщение: Re: Training events policy ... first test case
Сообщение: Re: Training events policy ... first test case