Re: Any examples of companies using PG in high volume

От Jonathan Nalley
Тема Re: Any examples of companies using PG in high volume
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
you'll probably find some answers in the comments of a similar Slashdot post:

http://it.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=05/03/21/1635210

Check out http://advocacy.postgresql.org
Two other examples are Whitepages.com (375GB) and the .org registry as well.