Re: Why does the number of rows are different in actual and estimated.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Why does the number of rows are different in actual and estimated.
Дата
Re: Why does the number of rows are different in actual and estimated.  (Claudio Freire <klaussfreire@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-performance
"Kevin Grittner" <kgrittn@mail.com> writes:
> AI Rumman wrote:
>> Does FK Constraint help to improve performance? Or it is only
>> for maintaining data integrity?

> I'm not aware of any situation where adding a foreign key
> constraint would improve performance.

There's been talk of teaching the planner to use the existence of FK
constraints to improve plans, but I don't believe any such thing is
in the code today.

Сообщение: Re: Why does the number of rows are different in actual and estimated.
Сообщение: Re: Why does the number of rows are different in actual and estimated.