Re: pg_dump: schema with OID xxxxxxxx does not exist

От Peter Neish
Тема Re: pg_dump: schema with OID xxxxxxxx does not exist
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Tom Lane wrote:
> Peter Neish <peter@austehc.unimelb.edu.au> writes:
>
>>  entity_browse_bid_seq |     37647910 |     1005 |      4 | t        |
>> c       | t            | ,        | 37894096 |       0 | record_in |
>> record_out | record_recv | record_send | i        | p          |
>> f          |           0 |        -1 |        0 |               |
>>  entity_browse         |     37647910 |     1005 |      4 | t        |
>> c       | t            | ,        | 37894098 |       0 | record_in |
>> record_out | record_recv | record_send | i        | p          |
>> f          |           0 |        -1 |        0 |               |
>> (2 rows)
>>

>> Does this mean that I can just delete these rows from this table for the
>> dump to work? Will deleting these rows affect anything else?
>>

> These are composite-type entries, which means there should be
> associated entries in pg_class --- with OIDs 37894096 and 37894098
> respectively.  Did you check to see if those are still there?

Yes, they are there. Can I safely delete the rows from both the pg_type
and the pg_class tables?

> We've seen scattered reports of table rowtype entries not being removed
> when the owning table is dropped, but no one's ever been able to make a
> reproducible case :-(.  Do you know anything about the history or usage
> of these tables?

I am afraid I inherited this database from a previous admin, so I know
nothing of its history - sorry...

Peter.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: pg_dump: schema with OID xxxxxxxx does not exist
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: pg_dump: schema with OID xxxxxxxx does not exist