Antw: problem with windows installer

От Christian Rengstl
Тема Antw: problem with windows installer
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

forget the last email. After rebooting it's working again. Don't know why or how, but it's working...

>>> Christian Rengstl 21.07.06 12.55 Uhr >>>
Hi list,

i just wanted to delete my sandbox version of postgre and install the "real" postgresql-database. unfortunately, the
windowsinstaller doesn't want to start and keeps telling me that the windows installer service could not be accessed.
Strangely,i can start any other installer on the same machine (win 2003 server). Even stranger, on my local workstation
ican start the very same installer.
Does anybody have an idea why this is happening?

--
Christian Rengstl M.A.
Klinik und Poliklinik für Innere Medizin II