advice on PGSQL cluster (active/passive)

От FM
Тема advice on PGSQL cluster (active/passive)
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello,
Next month I will receive my SAN and a new server. Using Redhat Cluster
Suite + GFS, I'd like to create a PGSQL active/passive cluster.

Do you have some advice about this setup or advice for PGSQL Clustering ?
For now, we are using 7.4.x but we will migrate to 8.1.x

My passive server will be a VMWare Virtual host with the same amount of
memory then the active  node.

Thanks !

Сообщение: Re: FW: Setting up of PITR system.
Сообщение: Re: FW: Setting up of PITR system.