Re: Large Object => invalid input syntax for integer: ""

От FERREIRA, William (COFRAMI)
Тема Re: Large Object => invalid input syntax for integer: ""
Дата
Список pgsql-general
do you really need to use lo module ?
try this ...

CREATE TABLE test
(
  description varchar(20),
  picture oid
)
WITHOUT OIDS;

if you want to import a BLOB :
insert into test values ("toto", lo_import('mypicture'))

and if you want no value
insert into test values ("toto", 0)