restoring dum fast on one machine much slower on others

От robert rottermann
Тема restoring dum fast on one machine much slower on others
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi there,
I run several Ubuntu boxes (at home, office, laptop ..)
at on box restoring a dump from a live server takes some 10 sec, on all other it
takes minutes.

Just now I run Ubuntu 16.04 on all boxes, but this behaviour was the same with
older versions.
I did compare all files in /etc/postgresql/9.5/main/*
They show no differences.

What could be the reason for this behaviour.
As I use this several times a day, I much prefer that faster load :)

thanks for your help
robert