Re: Database Conversion

От Carol Walter
Тема Re: Database Conversion
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
According to the GA, the database has 1,000,000 rows.  I hesitate to
pass that along because I don't know what that means.  It strikes me
as an odd way to talk about a relational database.  Normally, a
relational database has more than one table, so how is a "database"
having a million rows relevant.  There are other databases in other
research projects, that have main tables that has well more than a
million records, so I don't know if this is considered large or not.

I thank you, all, for your answers.

Carol