Re: column size too large, is this a bug?

От Christopher Kings-Lynne
Тема Re: column size too large, is this a bug?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
> Theory B, of course, is that this is an actual bug in the patch and not
> just incorrect installation.  I'm not interested enough to investigate
> though.

Is there still someone around who's working on getting a similar patch
into 7.5?  Seems there huge user demand for such a thing...

(And no, I'm not volunteering, it's well beyond my abilities...)

Chris

Сообщение: Re: column size too large, is this a bug?
Сообщение: Re: column size too large, is this a bug?