Getting error while running DBT2 test for PostgreSQL

От Rohan Pethkar
Тема Getting error while running DBT2 test for PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Hi All,

I am trying to conduct DBT2 test for PostgreSQL. I am getting following errors when I run client and driver separately(Instead of running dbt2-run-workload script). I am also attaching exact error log file for the same.

tid:1073875280 /home/rohan/NEW_DBT2/Installer/dbt2/src/driver.c:496
connect_to_client() failed, thread exiting...
Wed Feb  4 20:00:52 2009
tid:1074010448 /home/rohan/NEW_DBT2/Installer/dbt2/src/driver.c:496
connect_to_client() failed, thread exiting...
.
.
.

Can someone please provide inputs on this? Do I need to make specific changes if any then please let me know.

Any help on this will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Thanks,
Rohan
Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Deleting millions of rows
Сообщение: Re: Deleting millions of rows