PITR Setup Using Hot StandBy

От Vicky Soni - Quipment India
Тема PITR Setup Using Hot StandBy
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Quipment Logo

Hello Friends,

                       I need to setup PITR. Using master, I am able to do wal archiving.

But using slave I am not able to archive WAL files.

Can anyone please guide me, how to setup PITR using Hot StandBy?

I have setup LogShpping + Streaming Replication in my dev environment, now using this slave I want to setup PITR.

I have already setup following parameters:

wal_level = hot_standby

archive_mode = on

archive_command = 'copy "c:\\Program Files\\PostgreSQL\\9.4\\data\\%p" "\\\\192.168.170.221\\Primary_WAL_Archive\\%f"'

max_wal_senders = 3

wal_keep_segments = 8

hot_standby = on

Any help is appreciated.

Vicky Soni
Database Administrator

.Net Department

T / +91 (0) 93288 80507
vicky.soni@ / www.quipment.in

QTwee Group BV
KvK Arnhem 60858001
BTW NL854090721B01
mail@ / www.quipment.nl

Hoofdkantoor Nijmegen
Kerkenbos 1236 C
6546 BE Nijmegen

Tel.

+31 (0)24 372 47 00

Fax.

+31 (0)24 372 47 07

Quipment India
A-212 Shivalik Corporate Park
B/H IOC Petrol Pump
Satellite, Ahmedabad
Gujarat - 380015 - India
Tel. +91 (0) 79 4009 7847

Disclaimer

This e-mail message (including any attachment) is intended only for the personal use of the recipient(s) named above. This message is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete the original message.

Вложения