RE: SOS !!: Porstgress forgot all ! Help !

От Jean-Arthur Silve
Тема RE: SOS !!: Porstgress forgot all ! Help !
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I tried, but nothing has changed !

The strangest is I have a database which was not accessed sinc several days
and even this one does not function....

in pg_class, I see for exemple that one on my table has ntuples=1800 but
I can't access it...

Well...I really dont know this time what to do...

At 08:11 12/02/01 -0800, Mikheev, Vadim wrote:
> > when i do a vacuum, i see in debug message that my datas are
> > there (1800 tuples etc...)
> >
> > when i do a select..0 rows !
>
>Try to reindex database.
>
>Vadim

Le simple fait de passer par la fenetre ne suffit pas a la transformer en porte.