Re: What process clears the logs?

От Rafael Domiciano
Тема Re: What process clears the logs?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello Carol,

Maybe I'm thinking wrong, but I have a problem like yours; and I realize that the vacuum Freeze that does that work.
I have read that somewhere in the net, that I don't remember now.

To prevent that I created a proccess that run every night, that vacuums the database, and started the vacuum daemon.
All machines I had problems are Slony-slaves.

Best Regards,

Rafael Domiciano
Postgres DBA