Re: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted

От maillist
Тема Re: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
shreedhar wrote:

> I am using PHP4 as client side.

[snip]
> Subject: Re: [ADMIN] Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes
> exhausted

this is a php appache message. either
A) you have a phpscript that allocates memory in a infinate loop
B) your php script has become so big, or its data has become so big to
exceed the default 8 meg provided by apache
php.ini, or apache php.ini
php_value memory_limit  16M

on apache 2.x I wasn't able to use the M, I had to use 16000000

I usualy try google searchs on error message before I assume they are
one pice of software or another, you are currently using 3 apache, php,
postgresql

--
Arno Karner aka Behind the Muffs
West 7th St., St. Paul aka smell, Minn