Re: Fwd: Re: enabling postgresql by default

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: Fwd: Re: enabling postgresql by default
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
scott.marlowe wrote:
<snip>
> Rather than include ANY interface, I think it would be wiser to only use
> the connect libs that are already on a server.  I got the feeling Sterling
> agreed with me on that point, by the way.
<snip>

Hi Scott,

You should be CC'ing at least Sterling or the PHP-Dev mailing list with
this thread.  It makes sense, but will have absolutely no affect on
anything without the right people being part of the conversation.

:-(

They're not going to be afraid of us suggesting "PostgreSQL by default
instead of SQLLite".

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift