Re: [SQL] Permission denied for language pltclu

От Michael Glaesemann
Тема Re: [SQL] Permission denied for language pltclu
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Jun 10, 2005, at 4:10 PM, Dinesh Pandey wrote:
> I am using Postgres-.8.0.1.
>

> I am creating a function with ‘pltclu’ language. I have already
> created database with ‘pltclu’language. But on creation this
> function I am getting this error and failed to create this function
>
> -------------------------
>
> ERROR: Permission denied for language pltclu

> What is the cause?

It means that the user you are creating the function as does not have
permission to use pltclu. Only superusers can create functions using
untrusted languages.

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.0/interactive/pltcl.html

Hope this helps.

Michael Glaesemann