IRIX AND POSTGRES 7.1.2

От David M. Richter
Тема IRIX AND POSTGRES 7.1.2
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
HEY !

I upgrated the database to version 7.1.2 on aIRIX machine with IRIX 6.4.

If I run the initdb so I got the following error

 initdb  --pgdata=/usr/local/pgsql/data
This database system will be initialized with username "postgres".
This user will own all the data files and must also own the server
process.

Creating directory /usr/local/pgsql/data
Creating directory /usr/local/pgsql/data/base
Creating directory /usr/local/pgsql/data/global
Creating directory /usr/local/pgsql/data/pg_xlog
Creating template1 database in /usr/local/pgsql/data/base/1
initdb[468]: 17421 Memory fault(coredump)

initdb failed.
Removing /usr/local/pgsql/data.
Removing temp file /tmp/initdb.5497.

Whats wrong?
Should I use another version of Irix?

Anybody  who can make some sugestions on the above will
receive my enthusiastic gratitude

David M. Richter
Вложения