Re: how to call a stored function on conflict

От Pepe TD Vo
Тема Re: how to call a stored function on conflict
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
And someone from Europe advised me work around with my errorlog table and stored function.
"on conflict" I played with the query first and make sure it work before create a function.  And the function created with output parameter.

I moved my cubicle and the network log in into AWS is having an issue and I can't pull the script out.   Wait until I have access to AWS, I can send you a copy.

Bach-Nga

No one in this world is pure and perfect.  If you avoid people for their mistakes you will be alone. So judge less, love and forgive more.
To call him a dog hardly seems to do him justice though in as much as he had four legs, a tail, and barked, I admit he was, to all outward appearances. But to those who knew him well, he was a perfect gentleman (Hermione Gingold)

**Live simply **Love generously **Care deeply **Speak kindly.
*** Genuinely rich *** Faithful talent *** Sharing success

Thank you, I finally made it work yesterday afternoon.

thank you so much for everything.

v/r,

On Thursday, October 10, 2019, 09:39:45 AM EDT, Luca Ferrari <fluca1978@gmail.com> wrote:

On Wed, Oct 9, 2019 at 4:26 PM Pepe TD Vo <pepevo@yahoo.com> wrote:

> would you please tell me what the issue here?

May I suggest to log the running queries and see what is effectively
executing your function?

Luca