Re: [edit] links in CommitFestSubSection headers

От Brendan Jurd
Тема Re: [edit] links in CommitFestSubSection headers
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 2:45 PM, Brendan Jurd <direvus@gmail.com> wrote:
> If nobody opposes in the next half hour or so I'll make the change.

Done.  To add a new subsection, be sure to use the following syntax:
 {{subst:CommitFestSubSection|Name of Section}}

This will import the contents of the template with the given section name.

I've already converted all the existing subsections in 2008-11 and
updated the template instructions.

Cheers,
BJ

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: