Re: viewing source code

От Jonah H. Harris
Тема Re: viewing source code
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Dec 14, 2007 4:24 PM, Andreas Kretschmer <akretschmer@spamfence.net> wrote:
> Some days ago i have seen a pl/pgsql- code - obfuscator, iirc somewhere
> under http://www.pgsql.cz/index.php/PostgreSQL, but i don't know how it
> works, and i can't find the correkt link now, i'm sorry...

I started one awhile ago... but it may have been part of my mass purge
for disk space.  I searched that site and can't find one... but it
would be a nice-to-have for a lot of users.  Of course, I know it's
easy to get around obfuscation, but it makes people *think* it's
secure, and as JD always says, it just makes it difficult for the
average user to understand what it's doing.

--
Jonah H. Harris, Sr. Software Architect | phone: 732.331.1324
EnterpriseDB Corporation                | fax: 732.331.1301