Re: How to connect to an oracle table from Postgres?

От Jonah H. Harris
Тема Re: How to connect to an oracle table from Postgres?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On 6/6/06, dba@ciberforce.net <dba@ciberforce.net> wrote:
> I want to be able to read an oracle tabe from within Postgres. The Oracle db is on a different server within the same
network.Is there a good way to pull this off?

Your only option with native PostgreSQL is to use dbi-link.  Not to
explicitly plug EnterpriseDB here, but we have a native OCI-based
connector for PostgreSQL which is quite a bit faster than dbi-link if
speed is what you need.

dbi-link:
http://pgfoundry.org/projects/dbi-link/

EnterpriseDB Release 2 Beta 3:
http://www.enterprisedb.com/products/download.do

--
Jonah H. Harris, Software Architect | phone: 732.331.1300
EnterpriseDB Corporation            | fax: 732.331.1301

От: ""
Сообщение: How to connect to an oracle table from Postgres?
От: "Jonah H. Harris"
Сообщение: Re: oralink documentation