Re: Embedded App and User Authentication

От John DeSoi
Тема Re: Embedded App and User Authentication
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I'm assuming you are running initdb without specifying a user name
(and thus it defaults to the current user). Have you tried running
initdb (and connecting with) a single user name, e.g. postgres?

I'm not sure if it will work, but maybe worth a shot.

On Aug 31, 2006, at 12:38 PM, Jeffrey J. Early wrote:

> Picking up a database cluster and moving it from system to system
> *does*
> seem to work without a hitch as long as the username is the same on
> each
> system. So it seems to me there has to be a fairly simple solution
> to make
> this work.

John DeSoi, Ph.D.
http://pgedit.com/