Re: Planner mis-estimation using nested loops followup

От Chris Kratz
Тема Re: Planner mis-estimation using nested loops followup
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Y, turning nested loops off in specific cases has increased performance greatly.  It didn't fix the planner mis-estimation, just the plan it chose.  It's certainly not a panacea, but it's something we now try early on when trying to speed up a query that matches these characteristics.

-Chris