Re: Modification to the postgres catalog

От Carlos Chacon
Тема Re: Modification to the postgres catalog
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom, Hi. Sorry that i can't response your message soon... i lost my internet connection...

But you were right... I forgot to modify the relnatts of the pg_class table in DATA line for it... that was crashing the "initdb" command....

Thanks... if you don't remind me of that, i would never see it...

Bye. Thanks, again...

On 10/11/06, Tom Lane < tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
"Carlos Chacon" < cdcarloschacon@gmail.com> writes:
> But i modify too Natts_pg_class and the Anum macro...Only  I forgot
> mentionated it in the last mail. i put:

OK ... did you add a suitable initial value to each of the DATA lines in
pg_class.h?  Did you remember to adjust pg_class's own relnatts field
appearing in the DATA line for it?

You could try looking at one of the past commits that has added a column
to pg_class, and make sure you touched all the places it did.

Сообщение: Re: ./configure argument checking
Сообщение: Re: ./configure argument checking