Re: [MASSMAIL]Re: Streaming replication issue

От gilberto.castillo@etecsa.cu
Тема Re: [MASSMAIL]Re: Streaming replication issue
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello,

Please, you could check postgresql.log
or What is this : ./psql  -p 5444 -d edb -U enterprisedb.?

<https://www.enterprisedb.com/edb-docs/static/docs/epas/11/EDB_Postgres_Advanced_Server_Installation_Guide_Linux_v11.pdf>

От: mallikarjun t
Сообщение: Re: Streaming replication issue
От: mallikarjun t
Сообщение: Re: [MASSMAIL]Re: Streaming replication issue