EDB database link to Oracle

От Travis Smith
Тема EDB database link to Oracle
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

When using a database link in Postgres Plus AS 8.3 to an Oracle instance I receive…

SQL> create database link ezdev connect to pguser identified by pguser

  2  using oci '//devdb:1521/ezdev'

  3  ;

Database Link created.

SQL> select * from ezorder@ezdev;

ERROR near line 1:

unable to load OCI library: Access is denied.

Im on windows the enterprisedb user is an Administrator.  What am I missing?  Thanks

-TaS

The information in this email or in any file attached hereto is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is proprietary and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. This communication is for information purposes only and should not be regarded as an offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy any financial product. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. P6070214