Re: [GENERAL] QGIS Loads Black Screen For PostGIS Out-Db Raster Data

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: [GENERAL] QGIS Loads Black Screen For PostGIS Out-Db Raster Data
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 04/18/2017 06:41 AM, Osahon Oduware wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have an out-db raster on PostGIS which I tried to load in QGIS (v
> 2.14.12-Essen) utilizing the DB Manager to establish a connection. I
> could view the raster table, but when I try to "Add to canvas" it
> displays a black screen instead of the raster image.

There is data in the table?

I am not that familiar with GIS, much less QGIS. Still a quick look at
the docs found this:

http://docs.qgis.org/2.14/en/docs/user_manual/working_with_raster/supported_data.html#what-is-raster-data

I see Add Raster layer, nothing about Add to canvas.

If the above does not answer the question I would say you will have a
better chance of getting an answer here: