Re: How do I import a sql file into pgAdmin4 ?

От Karen Goh
Тема Re: How do I import a sql file into pgAdmin4 ?
Дата
Re: How do I import a sql file into pgAdmin4 ?
Список pgsql-admin

Hi Hoger,

I tried as you said. I downloaded this psql - postgres frontend for windows and then tried pg_dump as well as psql command prompt.

But, they asked me for password.

May I know what kind of password it is referring to ?

When I downloaded POSTGRESQL, it is saved in the program files in windows 10 but there isn't any command line tool available.
I tried using windows 10 command prompt but it is not accepting any command like I what type :
psql -U postgres -d mydb -a -f "Filelocation\name"

Please help.

Thanks.