RE: User Authentication Problem

От Bryan Brunton
Тема RE: User Authentication Problem
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
The RPMS that I got from a Red Hat mirror appear to have been to
source of the problem (at least on my non-upgraded Red Hat 5.0
machine).

I compiled the source and everything works great.

Thanks to all for making the DB possible.  If things go well just tell
me where to mail the check for one of your CDs.