about privileges on pg_stat_activity columns

От Jaime Casanova
Тема about privileges on pg_stat_activity columns
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

there is an auditor that want to monitor our database activity to see
the session and the ip they come from, if they are waiting and so
on... pg_stat_activity and pg_locks views come to my mind...

we created an user to him and give him privileges to pg_locks and
pg_stat_activity (and the functions pg_stat_activity is calling) but
still he see the columns that comes from the functions as null... is
there a way to give him access to that data without give him
superuser?

--
Atentamente,
Jaime Casanova