Re: PostgreSQL BuildFarm Client Release 9

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: PostgreSQL BuildFarm Client Release 9
Дата
Список buildfarm-members
Andrew Dunstan <andrew.dunstan@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
> Along with numerous fixes of minor bugs and a couple of not so minor
> bugs, this release has the following features:
>   * automatically rerun 3 hours after a git failure, useful on back
>     branches where commits can be infrequent

Hm, I'm worried that this is mainly going to result in spamming the server
with git-failure reports.  From what I've seen, those usually don't go
away by themselves; they need manual action to resolve, and that's often
not promptly forthcoming.

            regards, tom lane

В списке buildfarm-members по дате отправления: