Re: [INTERFACES] Problem connecting NT-psqlODBC to Linux-PostgreSQL

От Robert Hiltibidal
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] Problem connecting NT-psqlODBC to Linux-PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Howdy,

Two things:

1> You might want to upgrade your post odbc driver.

2> Check your pg_hba.conf file, usually found in /usr/local/pgsql/data.
Make sure you have an entry for your NT machine. It sounds like an entry is
there but that its set to ident instewad of password. Use pg_passwd to make
a password entry for the user you are coming in as.

Hope this helps,

-Rob