Re: Updatable Views - DEFAULT doesn't inherit from table???

От Grzegorz Jaśkiewicz
Тема Re: Updatable Views - DEFAULT doesn't inherit from table???
Дата
Список pgsql-general
>> 2008/12/5 Csaba Együd <csegyud@gmail.com>:
>
> Hi, thx for your reply too. Not that I guess because there is a default row
> in qtyunits with id=-1.
>
> Too many fields: How would you chop this table?

I would generally try to normalize it. Queries are going to be bit
more complicated than, but it would be easier to manage it, and
extend.

--
GJ

Сообщение: Re: Updatable Views - DEFAULT doesn't inherit from table???
Сообщение: Re: Updatable Views - DEFAULT doesn't inherit from table???