Re: Monty on MySQL 5.1: "Oops, we did it again"

От Grzegorz Jaśkiewicz
Тема Re: Monty on MySQL 5.1: "Oops, we did it again"
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 8:43 PM, Geoffrey <lists@serioustechnology.com> wrote:
Grzegorz Jaśkiewicz wrote:

well, at least they have replication and partitioning built in. How reliable it is, is completely another story - but still, they are a step ahead in that regard. Now I know why Tom Lane doesn't have a blog :)

Actually, he has a couple of them:

pgsql-general@postgresql.org
admin@postgresql.org
.

which reminds me, of my favourite recent quote:
"Think I'll go fix this while I'm watching the football game ..."

--
GJ