Re: FATAL: could not open relation xxx: No such file or directory

От Mikko Partio
Тема Re: FATAL: could not open relation xxx: No such file or directory
Дата
Re: FATAL: could not open relation xxx: No such file or directory  ("Mikko Partio" <mpartio@gmail.com>)
Re: FATAL: could not open relation xxx: No such file or directory  (Michael Monnerie <michael.monnerie@it-management.at>)
Список pgsql-admin

On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 6:10 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
"Mikko Partio" <mpartio@gmail.com> writes:
> Seems like the whole db is falling apart.

I think you've got really serious filesystem-level problems.  Have you
tried running any hardware diagnostics?  Are you sure you're using a
stable kernel version?

I run fsck on the filesystem (gfs) -- no problems found. The disks are from a san and the diagnostic programs say there's nothing wrong. I also have other db clusters running on different filesystems (also gfs) and I have never had any problems with them.

Regards

Mikko