Re: POST sfpug pgsql@j-davis.com

От Selena Deckelmann
Тема Re: POST sfpug pgsql@j-davis.com
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Sun, Oct 5, 2008 at 3:06 PM, Jeff Davis <pgsql@j-davis.com> wrote:
On Sun, 2008-10-05 at 14:55 -0700, David Fetter wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 05, 2008 at 02:54:24PM -0700, Jeff Davis wrote:
> > On Sun, 2008-10-05 at 13:31 -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
> > > David,

> > > I think that I can increase the limit, but what do we want it to
> > > be?  I certainly don't want to get 10MB attachments on a PUG list.
> > >

> > Is there another logical place to post talk slides? If so, this
> > might be a non-issue.
>
> Easiest would be to attach same to the SFPUG meeting announcement :)

I don't see an obvious way to attach files there myself. So is the
process for speakers to send the files directly to you or Josh, and then
for you guys to post it there?

Attaching is done toward the bottom of a post -- there's a "file attachment" field.

see:
http://skitch.com/selena/a4p1/pdxpug-october-meeting-oct-16-postgresql-user-group-site

-selena

--