Re: Migration issue

От Selena Deckelmann
Тема Re: Migration issue
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Sun, Mar 2, 2008 at 3:18 PM, Terminal Station <terminale@gmail.com> wrote:

>     * warning: pg_query() [function.pg-query]: Query failed: ERROR:
>  function left(character varying, integer) does not exist LINE 1:
>  SELECT count(DISTINCT(LEFT(term_data.name, 1))) FROM node no... ^
>  HINT: No function matches the given name and argument types. You may
>  need to add explicit type casts. in
>  /usr/local/www/drupal5/includes/database.pgsql.inc on line 125.

[trimmed]

This is not a casting problem.

The problem is the LEFT() function call.  This is a mysql-specific
function that returns the left-most characters. I fixed it by creating
a function that just uses SUBSTR() instead.

But there's another bug :(

And, I fixed it.  There was a missing column in a GROUP BY.

-selena

--
Selena Deckelmann
PDXPUG - Portland PostgreSQL Users Group

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: