Re: Optimization of this SQL sentence

От Alexander Staubo
Тема Re: Optimization of this SQL sentence
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Oct 17, 2006, at 17:10 , Craig A. James wrote:

>>  These tables are particularly egregious examples of ignorant
>> database design. You need to understand the relational model
>
> This email is a *particularly* egregious example of rudeness.  You
> owe Mr. Staubo, and the Postgress community, an apology.

I'm sorry you feel that way, but I don't think I was out of line. I
did point to several informative sources of documentation, and
described some of the problems (but by no means all) with the
person's schema and how to solve them. If you think the database
design in question is *not* ignorant database design, please do
explain why, but on technical grounds. (Ignorance, of course, is not
a sin.)

Alexander.

Сообщение: Re: Optimization of this SQL sentence
Сообщение: Re: Optimization of this SQL sentence