Re: ERROR: canceling query due to user request

От Tore Halset
Тема Re: ERROR: canceling query due to user request
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sep 7, 2004, at 15:11, Paul Thomas wrote:

> It sounds to my like your Java app is issueing the cancel.

Something fishy is going on here as the application is very stable
under MS SQL Server. I have tried to set log_statement to 'all'. All
queries are displayed, but everything looks ok except for the error
message. Are there any other debug flags that I should try? I want to
see all trafic between the java app and postgresql.

Regards,
  - Tore.