Several postgres installation on windows possible?

От Peter Elmers
Тема Several postgres installation on windows possible?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Guys,

I like to deploy a application based on postgres and i am pretty
unsure whether it is possible to have several postgres installation
on windows running in parallel.
The normal installer comes up with a "change dialogue" if i try to
install a second time or postgres is already installed on the target
machine and i run my setup with the postgres installer included.

Thanks for reading and answering,

Peter